To provide safe and adequate drinking water supply to people in 9(Nine) Blocks in Purulia District suffering from acute scarcity of potable water, by constructing piped water supply schemes, thereby improving health and quality of life in the district.
- Water Treatment Plant of capacity 6353 KLD at Raghunathpur I with Intake, Raw Water Pumping Station and Raw water & Clear water Reservoir of required capacity.
- Construction of 460 horizontal/vertical River Bed Tube Wells (RBTWs) as sub surface water intake.
- Transmission pipeline of MS and DI of varying sizes
- Clear Water transmission /transfer pumping stations at various locations.
- River bed T/W to draw sub surface flow & pumping station at various locations.
- Raw Water Rising Main System for 45 nos different schemes.
- Village distribution system in 45 nos. Different schemes.
- Construction of 118 nos overhead reservoir of capacity 150 m3 to 500m3.
- Procurement and installation of mechanical and electrical equipments for relevant water supply schemes.
- Information, Education and Communication activities in villages.
- Proper disinfection arrangement of raw water.
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition system.
- Operation and Maintenance.